Search This Blog

Sunday 11 March 2012

Multicoloured Haze all around...

There are many ways to  liven up a Lab...in a mist of brightly coloured visions...

Wedges:

The higher the stack, the better!

If only my carpet wasn't so beige
I instantly become 6 foot tall (Hello Long Legs!) but without the usual wobbliness when wearing stilettos.

Floral Explosion
NB...perhaps open toes are not the safest option in a Lab...The Lab Bench Lady suggests wearing some cute socks to protect your perfect pedicure from any DNA intercalating agents ^_^

Nails:

These are nude half moons.

Nude Half Moons
Apply a clear base coat and leave to dry.  Then place a circular sticker to the cuticle end of the nail and paint the whole nail with the colour of your choice.  I've gone for my favourite brand Mavala in Romantic (#299) with an accent nail in Barry M Instant Nail Effects Gold Foil Effects (#320).

Half way through the painting...
The Finished Manicure

Dip Dye:

I am the envy of tween girls everywhere...and NO!  I haven't slept with a member of One Direction (1D - for habitual Tumblr users).  I've just dip dyed my hair.

That involves me applying some semi-permanent hair dye (Directions - Lavender) to the ends of my hair in a haphazardly manner.

Before & After

After

After
After
Colours are fun to experiment with whether on your nails, feet or hair but remember...

Not too bold, not too brash, but Nice, Different, Unusual...



No comments:

Post a Comment