Search This Blog

Thursday 22 March 2012

Frollicking Like A Little Lamb in A Field

HELLO SPRING!  Long time no See!  Yes, I was talking about you a while back...you've taken your time...Oh how I've missed your excited, colourful, sweet smelling self!

Let's celebrate by watching some little frollicking lambs and some blooming plants:

To be young, playful and curious...(Representing for Napoleon Dynamite)...


Pretty, Pretty...ABCE Model (AP1/2/3+PI+AG)...BOOM!


If you didn't already know, I've already told the world what they should be wearing this Spring...if you're in doubt, check it out here.  However, I forgot to mention a key trend that, in my opinion, will always be "in" in Spring...

...Antique Lace.


I'm wearing a delicate lace slip dress, sans heels, i.e. barefoot (Flats are not an Option!), so I can dance in among the flowers and trees...although I stress this outfit is not bicycle/Lab friendly...actually, are any of my outfits? ^_^


And of course, everyone needs a flowery hair accessory complete with feathers...OTT much!

And there you have it!  I am the embodiment of Spring...

...Strike A Pose

Voguing Dahling

But let's not forget that Spring is about fun and frollicking...

Hello Kitty 4EVA


No comments:

Post a Comment