Search This Blog

Monday 12 March 2012

Cheerleader Look #9 - Too Kool 4 Skool

This Cheerleader look is solely dependent on some serious shades - Marc Jacobs Shades to be exact...yeah, 'cuz I be So-So Fly like that!

 So-So Fly...^_~.
Nails done, Hair done, Everything did
I seem to have gone from bright colours to funeral black...well, I like to keep those Science Geeks guessing...O_o

Maybe it's a little "Too Morose 4 Skool"...you know, a little too Wednesday Adams.

Darling Wednesday
Although, I hasten to add that Wednesday was my fashion icon when I was little.  That's what you get when you grow up in a graveyard.

But I helped my shades out by matching their fabulous-ness with a pair of printed wedges and some RoboTreasure!

Wedges + Geek Jewellery
What's Robotreasure, I hear you ask?  It's the epitome of awesome!  Here, I'm sporting a wee bracelet/anklet/necklace/whatever you want it to be, that my friend's brother handmade - what a craftsman!  He makes all sorts out of capacitors, microchips, and nuts and bolts...check out this geek-friendly fashion @ robotreasure.etsy.com store ^_^.

L.A.B.

What would a Lab Bench Lady post be w/o a shot of my Legs?
 If you're wondering that you may have seen my heels before...well, you have...but in orange...


Rumour has it, when Britney Spears likes a certain style of underwear she buys it in as many different colours as she can get her hands on.  Well, I'm the same with shoes - if I like a style of heel I'll buy it in all possible colours.  A simple philosophy to follow, I think!

Big Thanks to Alex xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment