Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Gettin' Nailed

Yes, I'm getting nailed!  In the Library...In the Lab...no matter where, it's on!


Let me show you how it's done...

Conjugate that Mother Fraker
That is a bottle of polish you spot...never be without your Mavala mini collection, I say!  On another note, one of my supervisors complimented my nails and even suggested that MEN should indulge in the occasional manicure!  I almost felt compelled to whip my Mavalas out!

But, what a legend...a biochemist, who appreciates good nails...not many of those about...^_^

Oxidate it like it's a gibberellin

Gettin' Nailed on my work station
Well, I can't brag about Gettin' Nailed on my work station without showing you how fantastic it is.  Yes, it's 27"...I'm a lucky girl ^_~

My Work Station

2 comments:

  1. Needs more moustaches, also monocles :D
    http://www.regretsy.com/2012/03/09/not-just-cute-super-cute/

    ReplyDelete