Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Cheerleader Look #10: I Need A Photographer

Any offers?

I'm bored of taking pictures of me posing like a Lame-O in my bedroom mirror.  I Need A Photographer.

I also need a new setting, new scenery.  As the weather has been absolutely stupendous recently, I thought I would take a few photos of my Lab outfit out on my balcony.  The view is lovely...however, my photography is not!  It's a lot harder to take pictures of yourself than I thought!

Balcony View
I look a bit disjointed...head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes!

Head, Shoulders
Knees
Toes
Outfit: Vintage Leather Jacket - Sheer Pink Shirt (buttoned to the top) - My Fav High-Waisted Jeans - Orange Sandals
 
So, if you fancy yourself a photographer, please get in touch!  I need you now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lab bench lady
    I do fancy myself a photographer. Though trained as a science guy I also am a trained biomedical photographer and love what I do..Are you any place near PA?
    John McKay bjon79@live.com
    Pond House Photography

    ReplyDelete