Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Primadonna ♀ Diva ♥ Such A F**king Lady ✯

This is dedicated to all the Divas, B**ches, Total Fraking Ladies, & Primadonnas in the Lab, City, Planet, Universe.

And do you know why?  Because We Rule This...

  
My Outfit, It Murda Bitches...
Click Clack, Bang Bang...
I'm in the Murda Bizness.

Yep, That Be The Way I Be In The Lab.
Kill B**ches Dead With A Gilson.  
Click Clack, Bang Bang, I'm the Queen of Plant Sciences.
My Armory of Gilson Pipettes

♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀

I Need This, Now It's All About Me...
All I've Wanted is the Laboratory...
I Know I've Got Such a Big Ego...
But I Really Don't Know Why It's Such a Big Deal Though...

...To Have The Crown of Plant Sciences...

Marina & The Diamonds - Primadonna

☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥☯♥

I'm Just Following the Lead of these So-So Fly Women...Regardless of Profession, These Women Rule:

Q ✌ U ✌ E ✌ E ✌ N ✌ S

Marie Skłodowska-Curie R.I.P. (1867 - 1934)
The Queen Bee of Physics


Aaliyah R.I.P. (1979 - 2001) I Miss You Baby Girl
Beyonce
Iggy Azalea
Bad & Blonde
Erykah Badu
A Voice Sweeter Than Honey

One Hot Web Page Full of Bad B**ches 

No comments:

Post a Comment