Search This Blog

Friday 13 April 2012

Check Out My Frakking Sweet Ride

Yep, it's sweet alright...




but it is NOT MINE!  Sad Sad Face!

It was created by Dean Shorey (NY, USA)...check out the original post here.

For those that are less geek-minded, the motor above is a Colonial Viper, used by fighter pilots in the truly awesome Battlestar Galactica.  Well, actually, it is a Mark II Colonial Viper.  Hey, some call it pedantry...I prefer to call it attention to detail!

At the moment I have a somewhat below standard ride - A Smart Car.  It is cute, indeed...but can it kick Cylon butt in outer space?  No.  So, I would gladly wrestle Starbuck for her Viper, although I'm 100% sure she would pound my ass into the ground. 



I'll just have to stick to driving my Smart Car at night, pretending it's a Viper and I'm going after frakking toasters...travelling at 90 mph and beeping my horn is just as good, right? O_o

Damn those Frakking Toasters....


So, say we all...

 
For clarification of terminology (for none geeks), please check out Battlestar Galactica wiki page - here.


No comments:

Post a Comment