Search This Blog

Sunday 29 April 2012

Us Lab Bench Ladies Got To Stick Together

Here's a manicure I done did for a friend, who is also a So-So Fly Biologist.  We're showing those Nerds how it's done!



The manicure is Polka Dot Dotty using Barry M varnishes (Coral and Black).  Took me a while to paint in full - I'm a perfectionist.  But a Big Thank You to the Dahling who lent me her keratin canvases...I'd be happy to manicure again - if you ever have 5 hours to spare ^_^


Polka dots on nails has been trending for several years but they have never left the scene because they can work with most colour combos and they are pretty easy to paint - just use the end of a paint brush or anything with a small blunt end.

So get painting - I want to see those Polka Dot claws at a Lab Bench near me!

Here's some more polka dot inspiration for you:
(Please note - the pictures below are not mine)


Polka Dot Stilettos

Katy Perry - Serial Hottie - Polka Dot Nails


Loving the Bows
Metallics on Black




No comments:

Post a Comment