Search This Blog

Monday 23 January 2012

When Hot Men Happen To Bad Clothes

Can a hot man turn hideous clothes fashionable or do they reduce him to an ugly troll?

Apologies to Mr Zacky Vengeance for the above picture.  I know, darling, you would never wear anything of the lime green variety...and if you did, I would forgive you (probably) because you would look so daper! Swoon...


http://www.emocutez.com

However, if you are not Zacky Vengeance, I would advise you to exercise extreme caution in your fashion choices.  I say this as last week, my life was ruined by a gorgeous man wearing the most revolting jumper - it was lime green - that left me having nightmares.

I see this beautiful man around the Dept. and he is so hot I could probably cook my breakfast on him.  But last week, I was left not wanting to see him ever again...wanting to claw my own eye balls out.  How...What...Why?  The jumper was totally disgusting but not even his beauty could save it/him.  The colour did not suit his skin tone, hair, eyes, jeans, shoes...it suited f**king nothing!  Such a disappointment!

This sounds as if I think everything on this fashionable world should be done solely to please me...well, why not?  I'm bloody marvelous...but seriously, I think it is a shame when people choose clothes that do not suit them.  Yes, it sounds incredibly superficial - what counts is on the inside - true!  But you would be lying to yourself if you said you have never judged someone on how they looked/what they were wearing - God knows, I get plenty of that from men in the Dept.

So there are two important morals to this story:
1) Not even a gorgeous man can save hideous clothes.
2) You only have one life, don't spend it looking like a disgrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment