Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 January 2012

OMFG...I've joined the dork side! Tell Mummy I'm sorry!

So basically, I've created an absolutely geek-tastic manicure...and I did it not only without coercion, but I actually thought "Hey! That'll be a great idea for my nails!"

Seriously, I'm a freak, I'm a nerd, I'm a dork!

And to prove how dorkish I have become (why am I proud of this?)...I present the Mac OS (Snow Leopard) and Intergalactic Manicure!

Apologies for not capturing it in all its glory - it's hard to photograph a neutrino/exploding star when painted on a nail!  I've only got an iPhone4to work with here people!






This is a work in progress but hopefully you can see a little of the "Intergalactic" effect on my index finger.  I'll post the finished piece!



No comments:

Post a Comment