Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2012

❤ ☯ ✯ ☾ Super Kawaii ☽ ✯ ☯ ❤

Super cute!  Who doesn't love cute things?  Cute accessories, shoes, clothes, food, stationery, animals, furnishings, homes, cars, trains...Cute Everything!

Kawaii 411:
Sanrio, Lolita (Gothic Lolita), decoden, glitter, unicorns & ponies, rainbows, mermaids, Sailor Moon, pastel shades, neon brights...you get the drift!  And sometimes you can add a little gore, naughtiness and creepiness...I pink zombies!

I'm currently addicted to it ALL...and Tumblr is helping to feed my addiction - images below are not my own (unless stated).


Unicorn Saliva



Pastel Mermaid

Nom nom nom...
Toxic Unicorns

Handmade decoden by Miss Kitty


ppassive


So, now it's my turn - this is my interpretation of kawaii + some kawaii Nippon (all photographed by me):

The cutest bike rack...EVER!
Stationery - A Banana giving his dog a rose-scented bubble bath

Mmm...
Back-2-School Bunches with My Rainbow Pony
More eyeliner & More Mascara

Kawaii Wedding Dresses
gif maker at gickr.com
Bunches + Pink Blazer + Little Black Courts
Fukoshima
One person sauna featuring Food Journalist The Lotus Eater - follow her!
Osaka Manhole Cover
A Little Pony I created!

Inside of the train to Fuji-San complete with floor to ceiling Thomas the Tank Engine decor and a vending machine
Do as the Red Panda and his son say!

I would love to see your kawaii photos and images so feel free to share with me and others on Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment