Search This Blog

Thursday 2 February 2012

Cheerleader Look #7 - I'm seeing Legs and Dots and possible Hypothermia

Warning:  That crap about Spring springing...it was a lie...it's quite clearly winter...a fraking, baltic winter.

Which I discovered when I attempted to cycle across town in some truly awesome, but not winter-proof tights.

Clements Ribeiro Polka Dots

Clements Ribeiro b**ch

Now, I didn't go out in these tights and hot pants, although the thought did cross my mind.  In fact, I went out in a black turtle neck dress (and chain), knee-high suede boots, tux jacket (held together with a safety pin - buttons are so 2000), and my Cossack B**ch Hat (r'prasentin' fo' ma' Kossaks).

Who needs buttons?
Cossack Gangsta


Be warned - hypothermia kills...even those that dress in a fashionably inappropriate way.

No comments:

Post a Comment