Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Cake Baking, Lingerie Making & Booty Shaking

What else is girl to do on Valentine's Day?

1.  Bake a Cake
2.  Knit some Lingerie
3.  Dance in front of the mirror wearing leopard high heels and a Boy Hoodie.

Many thanks to the man that didn't actually give me permission to use the hoodie...^_^

Cake Baking

Well, not strictly cake baking...more cupcake baking. 

My cupcake cases
I took a Donna Hay cake recipe (simple apple & bluberry cake) and just poured it into my cupcake cases and rather than add bits of fresh apple and blueberries on top, I just layered them in the middle.

Recipe taken from her Fast, Fresh, Simple cookbook.

Nom, Nom, Nom...

The Afternoon Tea of Champions

Lingerie Making

Of the Edible Variety
Unfortunately, I did not create the above piece...awesome, though, isn't it?  Who knew strawberry laces could be so versatile?  Find the pattern by Dawn Payne at knitty.

I'm trying it out with some cream cotton yarn...I'll keep you updated ^_~.

Booty Shaking

I'm dancing in front of the mirror to Rihanna (don't be ashamed to admit that you do it too!) in an H&M fawn coloured hoodie - it's so cute it can be worn on its own...

Come here Rude Boy, Boy, Can you get it up? Come here Rude Boy, Boy, Is you big enough?

Get down low
Criss-Cross
Hip Shaking w/ H&M

Rihanna - Rude Boy


1 comment:

  1. Nice legs, lady. ;) Make the boy buy himself another jumper. It's yours now!

    ReplyDelete