Search This Blog

Sunday 12 February 2012

Check out my Beret, Bébé!

It might not be weather appropriate but my Beret is so cute it doesn't deserve to be kept locked up in my hat box.

Mary Jane Millinery
Mary Jane Millinery

Hand-made by Mary Jane, who trained with the illustrious milliner Stephen Jones.  She makes pieces using vintage bits and bobs to make truly unique items.  I also have a gorgeous feather headband with antique pearls - a great piece to wear to my favourite summer sporting event - The Chap Olympiad.

For the attention of all you Chaps and Chapesses:


Surprisingly, I purchased both my Beret and my headband in a Cambridge Boutique - Boudoir Femme - Yes independent shops do exist in this town, although for the most part it is a clone city!  V. v. sad!

But back to the beret on my head, it is so perfect it goes with most things.  Jeans, white shirt and a boyfriend cardigan, or a pink boucle playsuit and kitten heels.


✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯


✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯


✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

No comments:

Post a Comment