Search This Blog

Monday 19 December 2011

Dear Santa, I know I haven't been a good girl this year but...

I want, I want, I want...

Tattoo tights:

Jean-Paul Gaultier S/S 2012

Which leads me to...Heel-less Heels:

As seen above and below in wonderful glory!

Nicholas Kirkwood for Gareth Pugh

Yeah, old skool, circa 2008, I know...but this is such incredible shoe architecture I hope this trend that never disappears...I like to mess with gravity's/my own/everyone's mind...

Jeffrey Campbell 'night walker'

But Santa don't forget...yummy make-up:

Coca-Cola Lip Balm



Nars cosmetics

Go Cinderella, go Cinderella! Orgasm blush, lipstick and concealer.

Nars Orgasm Blush

And never forget...Hot men:




Drake 

Not only is Drake Delicious but he understands the important things in a woman's life, such as good hair, amazing manicures, killer heels, and flawless make-up (Nars reference@3.30mins of the song above).  Love him...but if I HAD to choose ONLY ONE man that could be delivered to me on Christmas day (wrapped only in a bow)...well, you know who it would be...

...Mr Vengeance





Yum Yum Yum...


Merry Christmas Everybody!  Hope Father Christmas brings all that you wish for!


http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment