Search This Blog

Friday 9 December 2011

Cheerleader Look Two Times (#4 & #5)

Is it too much to 'werk' two looks in one day?  Well, I don't really care if it is 'coz I did it anyway.

#4:


Check out the T-shirt - Want Disturbia


#5:





So, there we have it.  One day, two looks!  As for nails...well, I went with an Christmasy theme:

Hello Nail$:  OTT, I know.  But what the hell?



On another note, I'm thinking that "Cheerleader Looks" is no longer an appropriate title for my Lab outfits.  I've had several comments recently on the way people perceive me in the department and "intimidating" is the most common word I've heard.  That's apparently why so few people talk to me.  So, maybe "Bad Ass Bitch Looks" is more relevant.  I'll work the clothes and the attitude.  Or maybe all you science geeks can grow a pair and act more like real men!  Ha...who am I kidding?

http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment