Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Hell yeah, a B**ch is jealous...wait a second...no, no she's not!

So, hands up who hasn't heard the news that Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from (the poor, unsuspecting) Kris Humphries?  If you haven't then I applaud you for having better things to do...unlike myself - I blame the intricacies of ABA-induced stomatal closure.  But anyway, Kim K is finding new ways to attract attention and pile those stacks ($) higher while ruining someonelse's life.  I know I'm joining a long line of Kim K H8ers.  See Deena Jacobs below, who delivers her critique of Kim with such eloquence and grace!  Brilliant!



I am not afraid to admit my jealousy, Ms. Big 'Ol (Plastic) Booty has bloody everything - fame, looks, money - but there is something which my ladies at Cambridge "have a monopoly on" - an intellect, a brain.  Now, let's hope that there will never be a kindly brain surgeon passing by that offers to cut her head open and stick a brain inside.   Why does everyone hang on her (and those Beverley Hills Barbies) every vacuous, brainless word?  "Yeah, 'coz I guess it's kinda HOT, like a whole bunch of stuff!"

Now, I'm getting na$ty and it's not very becoming of me.  Maybe it's just because I've spent a lot of money on over-educating myself out of the possibility of useful employment, and all I will graduate with is a mountain of debt.  I should take a deep breath and resign myself to "Life isn't fair!"...and hope that gravity takes its toll on her ass!

But here is one H8er that will rip Kim K a new one - Hello Kitty is absolutely outraged at the ridiculous B**ch - she better watch out because she's ready for a fight, she's out for blood!  Go kitty, Go!

pimp your myspace at Gickr.com
Make your own animation

No comments:

Post a Comment