Search This Blog

Monday 28 November 2011

Cheerleader Look #3...I ain't no Chav

Unleashing my inner Footballer's Wife...Stupidly High Heels, Tighter-than-tight jeans, Puffa, Diva Attitude.

It might look good but it's a bastard to cycle in...yes, I know.  Cycling, now that's not very Footballer's Wife!  I have, however, been trying to emulate the Footballer's Wife Diva attitude by waltzing around the department today...turning up late, applying lipstick, filing my nail$, and s/texting during lectures, shopping online rather reading papers on library computers...

What am I talking about?  If I was really a Diva I wouldn't go to lectures or be in the library in the first place.  I'm a little geeky @ ...BUT FYI, I will never join the dark/geek side!






Chav/WAG Puffa - FCUK circa 1998, Topshop Booties, River Island High Waisted Jeans.

1 comment:

  1. Join the dark side... Vader's proper 'ard...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKiQfBs9lo

    ReplyDelete