Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 November 2011

For me, Socks are like Sex

Tons of it about and I never seem to get any.  Well, not exactly, I have plenty of socks ^_^...

gif maker at gickr.com
Doing the Charleston

Socks & Levitating Legs - my new party trick

This sock obsession took hold of me during my time @ Glasvegas.  Lime green knee highs and fushia kitten heels - wince/cringe - probs not my best moment!  But I think I'm starting to get a hold of what is acceptable and what isn't.

I'm yet to take this style (Socks + Stripper Heels) into the Lab, mostly due to the fear of breaking my ankles/neck before leaving my flat.  Fashion knows no pain...but flesh and bones do!  I do have a few ideas for a Lab photoshoot with these shoes - treading on your Gilson, crushing your Eppendorfs, walking all over your PCR.  Any volunteers?

But the real motivation(s) for this blog is/are...these socks...

http://the-milk-club.blogspot.com/

Once it hit the net, every kawaii/lolita reblogged it.  But the damn nuisance is that no-one states where you can get these - you obvi have to be 'in the know'.  I've looked high and low to no avail!  Sad, sad, sad face! If anyone knows where you can get a pair of these, please, please let me know!

                                                         http://www.emocutez.com

1 comment:

  1. sex bench

    Act out dark fantasies or prepare for intense impact play scenes when you strap your lover into the Obedience Extreme Sex Bench!This heavy duty piece of sex furniture is made of sturdy steel, with comfortable padding for the body, legs, arms, and head of your partner so that you can play vigorously for hours. Keep your sub helpless and at your mercy!

    ReplyDelete