Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Am I becoming the Department's cheerleader?

In a bid to motivate/amuse myself, I've been doing exactly what it says on the tin...using the Lab Bench as my catwalk.  My essentials are:

Sky-high heels
Fitted jeans
Fitted top
Cute socks
Fierce Mani

how to make a gif
How to make a gif

Top - New Look; Jeans - River Island; Shoes - ASOS; Socks - Topshop (Gotta' the high street)

Unfortunately, the catwalk had to be my room @ college...I am yet to ask the Cambridge Professors to let me have a photo shoot in the Lab...mmmm...maybe I can incorporate some Gilson pipettes and Eppendorf tubes...any suggestions?

In regards to my cheerleader status - I'm not working in a Lab at the moment and some consider that to be "Not being a real scientist!" - I'm just there in a support capacity!  Well, that may be verging on the truth (for the time being) but you're  teaming a polo neck with ill-fitting jeans and trainers...therefore, I WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment