Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Titty Much Protilly Fitshaced

Good News Everyone!  Since finishing finals and coming to the realisation that I'm a Scientific Genius, I've been living the life of an alcoholic deliquent, sponging of parental units while maintaining a bloodstream composed of mostly champagne with the occasional haemoglobin cofactor knocking about.

Go Me!

As such, there have been many parties and many party outfits - May Balls, Polo Balls, Graduation Parties, Random Garden Parties etc.  While this provided me with ample photo opportunities for blog posts to show you all how Fabulous I looked there was also a lavish amount of alcohol at said events which greatly impeded my photo taking and posing abilities.

Sigh!

So, I am left with very little evidence for how fantastic June was and how fantastic I looked throughout the month!

Instead, here is a collection of randomness...

Ball Dress + Plasmodium
Ball Dress - Ghost, Feather Bolero - J Lewis

The second photo is the last ever picture I took in the faithful full-length mirror in my college room.  Sadly, I will not being returning :( I am now finished at Cambridge Uni.  But not to worry - my current dwelling comes equipped with not one but TWO full-length mirrors...let the posing begin.

Graduands Dinner

This was my last night at my college...Ted Baker dress (Jamthun Zip Deatil Dress - see below) and academic gown.  Post-dinner, a group of us went into town wearing our beautiful gowns.  Hitting up the town academic stylie...whatever that is?!


Love this dress - corset and peplum - perffffff...

But aside from all the nocturnal fun, I did manage to make it outside during the hours of daylight.

Picnic Time!!

Joules Picnic Basket

Pony Themed Picnic Basket filled with yummyness + Gin&Tonic in a can = Totes Sophisticated

And other daylight activities include graduation.  Unfortunately, Uni rules dictated that I had to dress as if attending a funeral.  Black everything...indeed my inner goth was pleased...but the weather and the celebratory occasion really called for something a little more upbeat.  What's a fashion conscious graduate to do????

We are Family

Oh June!  
You were a fabulous month.  
Here is to the rest of what I'm sure will be a fabulous summer.  
Rain, that's your cue to Frak Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment