Search This Blog

Monday 18 July 2011

Zombies ate my brain

As the iPhone tells it - Plants Vs. Zombies

Well, that's what my iPhone tells me.  Anyway, brains are overrated...So, in lieu of a cerebral cortex and Central Nervous System I'm forced to rely upon Espresso Martinis - oh, the tragedy!  Thankfully I have my own cocktail maker - The Barista Bar Geek, formerly known as the Bushcraft Bioscientist.  He does indeed make the best Espresso Martinis on this un-dead planet with hints of cocoa, cinnamon and maple syrup, and plenty of coffee, rum and vodka.  Shaken, not stirred.

Rice Milk is Optional
Barista Bar Geek, I'll have three please!
But my synapses have retained the ability to function on other brain-replacing cocktails.  My pre-zombie self enjoyed a delicious Granita and the Herb and White Wine version looks particularly appealing - I'll have two of those, please Bar Geek!  Oh, and add a The Bernard Black Lolly...

I think all these liver-damaging beverages will serve as the perfect accoutrement to human flesh - blame the zombie in me...

No comments:

Post a Comment